In accordance with u-blox nested design, it is layout compatible with other u-blox form factors. LTE Cat M1 and Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT) technologies are ideal for long life, low-maintenance, cost-sensitive, lower power consumption and extended battery life applications.
SARA-R410M-02B demonstrator samples will be available in July and initial production is planned for December, 2017. SARA-R404M-00B LTE Cat M1 module with band 13 has achieved full Technical Approval at Verizon and is commercially available today. Initial production of SARA-R410M-01B LTE Cat M1 module with bands 2, 4, 5, 12 at AT&T is planned for this quarter.
• Global configurability with single hardware version
• Flexible selection: Cat M1-only/preferred or NB1-only/preferred
• Critical firmware updates delivered via uFOTA with LWM2M
• Low power consumption and longer battery life
• Extended range in buildings and basements, and with NB1, underground
• Easy migration between u-blox 2G, 3G and 4G modules